Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Summerlovin'

In my mind I’m rushing towards the summer cause I'm so DONE with winter. So today I mixed the best of the winter with summer...

Yellow+Layering= In to the light J

Also in this post, you can see how to layer your clothes- creating a contrast in order to keep the eye interested. Let me know if you want more on how to mix colors in terms of layering.


The necklace I’m wearing is from Agra- a very special gift. I hated it at first but now am in complete love with it. Tribal accessories when coordinated with subtle colors and silhouettes (Clothes without too many patterns/strong colors) give you a very edgy and organic look.

You can buy your own tribal necklace at janpath for less than Rs. 200/-

These guys sit at the entry of the market from the rear end, where the maximum guys selling jewelry sit.


An oversized cotton jacket is an absolute must buy for when it is windy- it can be your best friend in the spring, rains or autumn. These are also called ‘boyfriend’ jackets. If you don’t want to buy your own- get your dad/brother’s old khakhi/light shirt or jacket.


Hope this one helps you shed well J


No comments:

Post a Comment